Bachelor of Science, San Francisco State University
MBA (Business Management and International Business), University of San Francisco
Professional & Community
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Member of Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Temple Beth-El (current Vice President; Treasurer 2013-2018)
- The Miriam Hospital Foundation Board of Governors
- Leadership Rhode Island, Lambda II Class of 2015
- Rotary Club of Metro Providence, Charter Member
- Rhode Island Society of CPA’s Technology Committee
- Summit Neighborhood Association (President 2011-2018; Treasurer 2009-2010)
- North Main Street Merchants Association and Revitalization Committee
- RI Film Collaborative, Advisory Board member
What gets you out of bed in the morning?
What gets me out of bed in the morning is the fact that I get to go to work and dig right into my clients’ businesses, solve problems, and figure out how to make them bigger and better than they already are. I love my job because I never have to commit to just one industry. I get to submerge myself in all types of businesses, with all types of characters and products. That keeps it interesting for me every day. That’s why I pop out of bed in the morning and drive to work with a smile on my face.